This is a client who've recently be acquired by a global brand within the travel industry due to their unique product a brand awareness. 2017 is going to be a real blockbuster year for them as they look to scale up in their marketing, design and technology departments.
Working as part of a cutting edge marketing team in the heart of London, you will provide user experience leadership and direction to the marketing, design and development functions. You'll require specialist knowledge in the fields of information architecture, interface design and usability. You'll be working in a data driven and ROI driven environment, so commercial sensibility and strong web analytics is key.
• Based in London
• Salary: 40-50k pounds per year
- Improving the conversion rate and margin per visitor is absolutely key.
- Using data and experience to drive website and user journey changes to maximise performance.
- Day to day management and analysis of their A/B testing program.
- Feeding data and customer insights in to the commercial, acquisition and retention functions.
- You'll be required to provide business intelligence and empowering the management to make smarter decisions.
- Strong working knowledge of how to manage CRO programs.
- Highly analytical with demonstrable experience of using enterprise analytics platform.
- You'll be well versed using data to develop commercial insights.
- Comfortable collaborating with senior management and colleagues to ensure that common goals are achieved.